Menopause Heat Relief
Menopause Heat Relief is the new name for Fusion Menopause Free, which also has an updated formula
We’ve changed the name to make it easier for consumers to determine which Fusion menopause product best suits their needs.Changes to ingredients and dosage recommendations
MENOPAUSE IN TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE (TCM)
In TCM, when symptoms characterised by heat or dryness occur during menopause, they’re typically considered due to a deficiency of Kidney Yin relative to Kidney Yang.
This symptom pattern is traditionally believed to occur because Yin has cooling and moistening properties; a deficiency of Kidney Yin therefore produces symptoms associated with heat and lack of moisture. Menopause Heat Relief features:
- Anemarrhena, which is traditionally used in TCM to moisten dryness and relieve symptoms associated with Kidney Yin deficiency, such as menopausal hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness
- Dong quai, which is traditionally used to relieve hot flushes and other menopausal symptoms in TCM
- Vitex to support women’s reproductive hormone health, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Kudzu (Pueraria lobata) root, standardised for its content of isoflavones such as daidzin, daidzein and puerarin
- Plus horny goat weed, phellodendron and morinda
Free Click and Collect – Highpoint Shopping Centre (VIC)
FREE Shipping Over $100
Under 0.5kg - $5.95
Flat Rate Shipping Under $100 - $9.95
If you do have a right of cancellation, you must tell us you wish to cancel within seven days of receiving the products.
The products must be returned to us within 28 days of receiving them: - in their original condition (both products and packaging); securely wrapped; together with our delivery slip; and at your own risk and cost.
When we have received the products, we will credit your credit card or debit card with the purchase price of the products no later than 30 days from the date the products are received by us.