HofG St Marys Thistle 35000
Liver health & regeneration
Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35 000 is a high-strength formula providing a standardised extract of St Mary's thistle (also known as Milk thistle), which has traditionally been used to support liver and gallbladder health and to assist bile flow.
- Healthy liver function
- Aids liver regeneration
- St Mary’s thistle 35 000 is a liver tonic that helps maintain healthy liver function and aids digestion.
- St Mary's thistle is traditionally used for the relief of symptoms of non-specific dyspepsia, such as bloating, flatulence and heartburn.
- St Mary's thistle is traditionally used for liver and gallbladder health and assists with bile flow from the liver.
- St Mary's thistle protects the liver from toxins and assists in healthy liver cell regeneration.
- St Mary's thistle acts as a liver antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- St Mary’s Thistle 35 000 has been standardised to flavanolignans or silybins, which are the main active constituents responsible for St Mary's thistle's liver protecting effects.
Free Click and Collect – Highpoint Shopping Centre (VIC)
FREE Shipping Over $100
Under 0.5kg - $5.95
Flat Rate Shipping Under $100 - $9.95
If you do have a right of cancellation, you must tell us you wish to cancel within seven days of receiving the products.
The products must be returned to us within 28 days of receiving them: - in their original condition (both products and packaging); securely wrapped; together with our delivery slip; and at your own risk and cost.
When we have received the products, we will credit your credit card or debit card with the purchase price of the products no later than 30 days from the date the products are received by us.