HofG Collagen Gold
Supports collagen production
Herbs of Gold Collagen Gold provides a high-quality source of collagen, combined with a unique superfood blend, for the maintenance of normal healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Fish collagen
- Antioxidant support
- Collagen formation support
- Collagen is the body’s most abundant protein, representing approximately 30% of total body protein. Collagen is a major structural component of connective tissue found in the body - in skin, hair, nails, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, teeth and bone. Collagen provides tensile strength and firmness to connective tissues around the body.
- Fish collagen is rich in essential and non-essential amino acids and contains a minimum of 90% protein from fish collagen and 8% hydroxyproline (responsible for collagen stability) in each serve. Collagen Gold contains type I collagen, the most abundant collagen type found in the body, predominantly found in the skin, tendons, ligaments and bone.
- A specially selected superfood blend containing Yangmei (Yumberry), Pomegranate, Acai and Acerola berries provides a rich source of natural vitamin C for antioxidant protection and is essential in a number of steps for collagen production and helping to prevent the breakdown of collagen. Guava provides natural zinc, important for protein synthesis and skin structure.
- Collagen Gold helps to promote collagen production and replenishes lost or declining levels of collagen, slowing down visible signs of ageing including fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin and helps to stabilise and strengthen joints by preventing collagen breakdown.
Free Click and Collect – Highpoint Shopping Centre (VIC)
FREE Shipping Over $100
Under 0.5kg - $5.95
Flat Rate Shipping Under $100 - $9.95
If you do have a right of cancellation, you must tell us you wish to cancel within seven days of receiving the products.
The products must be returned to us within 28 days of receiving them: - in their original condition (both products and packaging); securely wrapped; together with our delivery slip; and at your own risk and cost.
When we have received the products, we will credit your credit card or debit card with the purchase price of the products no later than 30 days from the date the products are received by us.