Supports collagen production
Herbs of Gold Collagen provides a high quality source of fish collagen with vitamin C and zinc to help protect cells from free radical damage and contribute to normal skin structure, when part of a healthy diet involving a variety of foods.
- With Zinc & C
- Protects from free radicals
- Supports skin structure
- Collagen is the body’s most abundant protein, representing approximately 30% of total body protein. Collagen is a major structural component that provides tensile strength and firmness of connective tissues found in the body, particularly skin, hair, nails, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, teeth and bone.
- Collagen is sourced from deep sea fish supplied by Gelita. Gelita collagen is rich in essential and non-essential amino acids and contains a minimum of 90% protein.
- Collagen contains two superfoods: Acerola berry and organic Guava leaf.
- Acerola berries provide a rich source of natural vitamin C, an important antioxidant that helps protect cells from free radical damage and contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. Vitamin C is necessary for normal connective tissue structure and function.
- Organic Guava leaf provides a rich source of natural zinc, an important antioxidant which protects against free radicals, supports normal skin structure and wound healing and is necessary for the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
- Herbs of Gold Collagen, in conjunction with antioxidant support from vitamin C and zinc, contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function and maintenance of skin, skin structure, wound healing and normal hair and nails.
Free Click and Collect – Highpoint Shopping Centre (VIC)
FREE Shipping Over $100
Under 0.5kg - $5.95
Flat Rate Shipping Under $100 - $9.95
If you do have a right of cancellation, you must tell us you wish to cancel within seven days of receiving the products.
The products must be returned to us within 28 days of receiving them: - in their original condition (both products and packaging); securely wrapped; together with our delivery slip; and at your own risk and cost.
When we have received the products, we will credit your credit card or debit card with the purchase price of the products no later than 30 days from the date the products are received by us.