Fusion Milk Thisle
Features and benefits
- Provides a high therapeutic dose of 21g (21,000mg) of Milk Thistle per vege capsule
- Standardised for its content of silybin, regarded as one of Milk Thistle’s most important active constituents
- Suitable for use when feeling sluggish, tired, nauseous or constipated due to overindulgence in rich foods and alcohol
- Helps relieve mild liver and gall bladder complaints and may help to relieve related symptoms, including indigestion, flatulence and bloating
- Traditionally used to promote healthy liver detoxification
- Helps protect the liver from toxins
- Supports healthy liver function and the regeneration and renewal of liver cells
- Traditionally used to support healthy gall bladder function and bile flow
- Has antioxidant properties to help protect the liver from free radical damage
How it works
Your liver is one of your body’s hardest working organs. Among other functions, it’s responsible for many aspects of digestion, including the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, regulation of blood glucose and the processing and detoxification of drugs, alcohol and hormones.
It also produces the bile that’s stored and subsequently released by the gall bladder, the healthy flow of which plays a critical role in both the digestion of fats and the maintenance of bowel regularity.
Exposure to toxins or over-indulgence in alcohol or foods that are rich in fats or carbohydrates can add to your liver’s workload, and may leave you feeling sluggish, tired, nauseous, or constipated.
If your liver’s detoxification processes are out of balance, your liver may also be subjected to an accumulation of free radicals, which may lead to a condition known as oxidative stress, in which the structure and functioning of its cells becomes impaired.
In Western herbal medicine, Milk Thistle is traditionally regarded as a liver tonic and is taken to support healthy liver and gall bladder function, help maintain healthy bile flow, and relieve mild liver and gall bladder complaints.
It’s traditionally considered particularly beneficial for promoting the healthy functioning of the liver’s detoxification processes, including during times of exposure to toxins or over-indulgence in food or alcohol.
These traditional uses are supported by scientific evidence showing that Milk Thistle and some of its active constituents (specifically a group of antioxidant compounds called flavanolignans, including silybin) have a protective effect on the liver, helping to safeguard its cells against toxins. They’ve also been shown to support the regeneration and renewal of liver cells.
Fusion® Milk Thistle is a super-strength formula, standardised for its levels of silybin. Each vege capsule provides 21g (21,000mg) of highly concentrated Milk Thistle extract, which has traditionally been used to help support liver and gall bladder function during and after over-indulgence.
It may also help to relieve a wide range of digestive symptoms that may be related to poor liver and gall bladder function (including indigestion, flatulence and bloating) and help to maintain regular healthy bowel motions.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Free Click and Collect – Highpoint Shopping Centre (VIC)
FREE Shipping Over $100
Under 0.5kg - $5.95
Flat Rate Shipping Under $100 - $9.95
If you do have a right of cancellation, you must tell us you wish to cancel within seven days of receiving the products.
The products must be returned to us within 28 days of receiving them: - in their original condition (both products and packaging); securely wrapped; together with our delivery slip; and at your own risk and cost.
When we have received the products, we will credit your credit card or debit card with the purchase price of the products no later than 30 days from the date the products are received by us.