Fusion Green Tea
Features and benefits
- May be beneficial during weight loss, strenuous exercise and periods of high stress to help offset the increased oxidation and free radical activity that can occur during these times.
- Assists healthy weight management* and may help lower body fat composition and body mass index (BMI) by activating thermogenesis (energy expenditure) and regulating the burning of calories for energy.
- A rich natural source of antioxidants to support healthy ageing by helping to neutralise potentially damaging free radicals that can produce cumulative cellular damage and contribute to the ageing process.
- Supports cardiovascular health and may help maintain normal serum lipid levels and reduce the oxidation of LDL-cholesterol (‘bad’ cholesterol) in healthy people.
- Also supports the health of the immune system, skin, digestive system, prostate and joints, and has anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties.
- High-strength supplement providing 13.8 grams (13,800 mg) of Green Tea per tablet, standardised for its content of catechins (including epigallo-catechin-3-O-gallate, EGCG) – the compounds responsible for Green Tea’s exceptional health benefits.
- Each Fusion Health Green Tea tablet has the catechin content of more than three cups of high-quality Green Tea, but at approximately 5 mg per tablet, contains far less caffeine. (In contrast, Green Tea typically contains 30-100 mg of caffeine per cup, while coffee contains 60-200 mg).
How it works
Green Tea has been consumed in China for more than 5000 years, where it is traditionally attributed with both energising and health-promoting properties. Its medicinal benefits are largely due to its rich natural content of a group of potent antioxidants called catechins, the most important of which is EGCG.
Research indicates that taking Green Tea catechins may have a number of benefits for weight loss. For example, in a study involving overweight and obese people who participated in moderate-intensity exercise for at least three hours per week over 12 weeks, those who took approximately 625 mg catechins/day experienced greater reductions in total and subcutaneous abdominal fat than those who took a placebo.
In addition, the potent antioxidant properties of Green Tea may help scavenge free radicals generated by normal cellular metabolism (oxidation), periods of high metabolic activity (such as periods of weight loss and/or strenuous exercise), or excessive exposure to the sun, pollution and environmental chemicals.
Largely as a result of this antioxidant activity, Green Tea may support healthy ageing via numerous mechanisms, including helping to maintain the health of the immune system, skin, digestive tract, liver, prostate and joints. In the cardiovascular system, Green Tea may reduce the oxidation of LDL-cholesterol (‘bad’ cholesterol) and help healthy people maintain normal serum lipid and HDL-cholesterol levels.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
* When taken in conjunction with a calorie-controlled diet and regular exercise.
Free Click and Collect – Highpoint Shopping Centre (VIC)
FREE Shipping Over $100
Under 0.5kg - $5.95
Flat Rate Shipping Under $100 - $9.95
If you do have a right of cancellation, you must tell us you wish to cancel within seven days of receiving the products.
The products must be returned to us within 28 days of receiving them: - in their original condition (both products and packaging); securely wrapped; together with our delivery slip; and at your own risk and cost.
When we have received the products, we will credit your credit card or debit card with the purchase price of the products no later than 30 days from the date the products are received by us.