Fusion Glucosamine Premium
Features and benefits
- New improved formula
- Glucosamine Premium Repair contains clinically trialled* doses of glucosamine and chondroitin to help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms and improve the mobility of affected joints
- Glucosamine and chondroitin also provide building blocks for healthy joint cartilage formation
- Also contains ginger, traditionally used to relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains in Chinese medicine
- Contains GlucosaGreen®, which is produced from glucose and is more environmentally friendly than shellfish-derived glucosamine
- Also contains MSM (dimethyl sulfone) and piperine (from black pepper)
How it works
Glucosamine relieves mild osteoarthritis symptoms
Glucosamine is a sugar that’s naturally produced by the body. It’s involved in the production of compounds called glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are building blocks in the formation of connective tissue, including healthy joints and joint cartilage.
When taken as directed, glucosamine helps reduce the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including mild joint pain, and improves the mobility of affected joints.
Glucosamine also helps enhance joint health in mild osteoarthritis. For example, it has been shown to help slow down the progressive narrowing of the joint space that is characteristic of the condition*.
Environmentally friendly glucosamine
Fusion Glucosamine Premium Repair contains GlucosaGreen®, which is derived from glucose (from non-GMO corn) via a revolutionary, patented process of fermentation. GlucosaGreen® is more environmentally friendly than glucosamine derived from shellfish. Its production generates just 2 percent of the waste material of shellfish-derived glucosamine products, making it a clean, green option to rely on for your health.
Chondroitin supports healthy cartilage formation
Chondroitin is another compound that’s naturally present in the body. It supports joint and cartilage health and the formation of healthy joint cartilage. It attracts water and nutrients into the cartilage, helping to maintain its spongy characteristics, which in turn enable the joints to withstand shocks and heavy loads.
Like glucosamine, chondroitin helps relieve mild joint pain and enhance joint mobility in people with mild osteoarthritis.
Ginger: traditionally used to ease mild rheumatic pain
In Chinese medicine, ginger is traditionally used to relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains.
Ginger also has antioxidant properties to help decrease the formation of free radicals in the body and their damaging effects on the body’s cells.
Fusion Glucosamine Premium Repair also contains:
- MSM (dimethyl sulfone), a source of sulfur, which is an essential component of all living cells
- Black pepper, which is often combined with ginger in traditional Ayurvedic medicine, and which is a source of piperine
Free Click and Collect – Highpoint Shopping Centre (VIC)
FREE Shipping Over $100
Under 0.5kg - $5.95
Flat Rate Shipping Under $100 - $9.95
If you do have a right of cancellation, you must tell us you wish to cancel within seven days of receiving the products.
The products must be returned to us within 28 days of receiving them: - in their original condition (both products and packaging); securely wrapped; together with our delivery slip; and at your own risk and cost.
When we have received the products, we will credit your credit card or debit card with the purchase price of the products no later than 30 days from the date the products are received by us.