Fusion Glucosamine Advanced Repair
Features and benefits
- Helps reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, including joint pain, inflammation, tenderness and stiffness.
- Improves joint mobility and increases joint lubrication.
- May help to protect and regenerate cartilage and slow down the progressive degeneration that often affects it with age.
- Strengthens and repairs tendons.
- Improves the integrity of connective tissue to help repair and maintain joint function.
- Helps maintain the health of the intervertebral (spinal) disks.
- Also suitable for use after strenuous exercise and/or injury.
- Contains therapeutic daily doses of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM (methylsulfonylmethane).
- Also includes high potency extracts of the Chinese herbs Eucommia and Acanthopanax, which have anti-inflammatory and analgesic actions and have traditionally been used to nourish and strengthen the joints, tendons and bones.
- Suitable for long-term use.
How it works
Glucosamine and chondroitin are naturally occurring substances found in the body, where, amongst other functions, they help to maintain and repair the cartilage that lines the joints.
Studies have shown that when taken as supplements, glucosamine and chondroitin help to relieve the pain, inflammation, swelling and tenderness that characterise osteoarthritis, and help to reduce stiffness and improve joint mobility. They may also help to delay the progression of the condition by promoting the repair and regeneration of cartilage. Some research indicates that taking MSM at the same time as glucosamine may lead to more rapid and improved results.
In Fusion® Glucosamine Advanced Repair, these nutrients are supported by vitamin C, which is essential for the manufacture of cartilage and other forms of connective tissue, and silica, which enhances the body’s utilisation of glucosamine and chondroitin and is a structural component of joint cartilage and bone.
This formula also includes the Chinese herbs Eucommia and Acanthopanax, which have anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects and have traditionally been used to nourish, support and strengthen the joints, tendons and bones.
Recent research suggests that Eucommia may work by helping to inhibit the progression of osteoarthritis by reducing inflammation and slowing cartilage breakdown.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Free Click and Collect – Highpoint Shopping Centre (VIC)
FREE Shipping Over $100
Under 0.5kg - $5.95
Flat Rate Shipping Under $100 - $9.95
If you do have a right of cancellation, you must tell us you wish to cancel within seven days of receiving the products.
The products must be returned to us within 28 days of receiving them: - in their original condition (both products and packaging); securely wrapped; together with our delivery slip; and at your own risk and cost.
When we have received the products, we will credit your credit card or debit card with the purchase price of the products no later than 30 days from the date the products are received by us.