Features and benefits
- Multi-purpose antiseptic to soothe and heal minor wounds such as cuts, sores, scratches and abrasions.
- Calms itchy and inflamed conditions such as pimples, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, cold sores, tinea, hives and insect bites.
- Also suitable for dry skin and mild burns.
- Combines the soothing and healing properties of Aloe Vera with the antiseptic and antimicrobial activity of Tea Tree Oil, Propolis, Golden Seal, and Eucalyptus and Lemongrass essential oils.
- Also contains Echinacea, which, when applied topically, may help to arrest infection.
- Suitable for all skin types – even for infants and people with sensitive skin.
- Free of lanolin and artificial fragrances, colours and preservatives.
- Naturally scented with lemongrass, tea tree and eucalyptus essential oils.
How it works
Aloe Vera’s long held reputation as a soothing and cooling remedy for mild burns is supported by scientific studies suggesting that it may help to accelerate their healing and lead to more rapid tissue repair.
Although best known for its supportive effects on the immune system and ability to reduce the severity of cold symptoms, Echinacea has also traditionally been applied topically for the treatment of minor skin infections (especially those that are slow to heal) and inflammatory skin conditions. Research suggests that when used in this way it may enhance resistance to infection, promote wound healing and encourage the formation of new tissue.
Dermaheal’s antiseptic properties are due to its content of Propolis (a resin created by bees and used in the construction of their hives), the herb Golden Seal, and essential oils of Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Lemongrass, all of which have well documented antimicrobial properties.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Free Click and Collect – Highpoint Shopping Centre (VIC)
FREE Shipping Over $100
Under 0.5kg - $5.95
Flat Rate Shipping Under $100 - $9.95
If you do have a right of cancellation, you must tell us you wish to cancel within seven days of receiving the products.
The products must be returned to us within 28 days of receiving them: - in their original condition (both products and packaging); securely wrapped; together with our delivery slip; and at your own risk and cost.
When we have received the products, we will credit your credit card or debit card with the purchase price of the products no later than 30 days from the date the products are received by us.