Fusion Curcumin Advanced
Features and benefits
- Highly bioavailable formula, providing broad-spectrum anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity
- Combines curcumin with herbs traditionally used to relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms like joint pain, joint stiffness, inflammation and swelling in traditional Chinese and/or Ayurvedic medicine
- Suitable for use in a wide range of acute and chronic inflammatory conditions, including mild osteoarthritis, sports injuries, RSI, muscle sprains, bruises, menstrual pain and medically-diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Also supports immune health, brain health, and liver and gall bladder function, and helps healthy people maintain cholesterol and blood sugar within the healthy range
- Combines Curcumin (from Turmeric) with standardised extracts of Boswellia and Ginger for enhanced therapeutic effects
- Bioavailability of Curcumin is enhanced by Piperine from Black Pepper (which increases curcumin bioavailability by up to 20 times) and Gingerols from Ginger
- Specially formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to promote healing by resolving stagnation of the Qi and Blood, which in turn may relieve pain, tissue congestion and swelling
How it works
Regardless of where it occurs in the body, inflammation is typically characterised by symptoms of pain, swelling, heat, stiffness and reddening of the affected part. These symptoms are caused by the presence of compounds called inflammatory mediators, which may also cause damage to the injured or inflamed tissue.
Curcumin exerts powerful inhibitory actions on many inflammatory mediators and may have therapeutic benefits in mild osteoarthritis, sports injuries and many other conditions associated with pain and inflammation.
However, under normal circumstances Curcumin is not readily absorbed and utilised by the body.
To overcome these issues, Fusion® Curcumin Advanced™ combines Curcumin with Piperine, which is derived from Black Pepper and enhances the bioavailability of Curcumin by up to 20 times.
Ginger further enhances the uptake of the other herbs in this formula thanks to its content of Gingerols, and provides additional pain relief and anti-inflammatory activity, as does the Ayurvedic herb Boswellia.
From the perspective of TCM, Fusion® Curcumin Advanced™ is a warming formula that works by invigorating the Qi, enhancing Blood circulation and opening the body’s energetic channels. This promotes healing and disperses the stagnation that often characterises inflammatory conditions.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Free Click and Collect – Highpoint Shopping Centre (VIC)
FREE Shipping Over $100
Under 0.5kg - $5.95
Flat Rate Shipping Under $100 - $9.95
If you do have a right of cancellation, you must tell us you wish to cancel within seven days of receiving the products.
The products must be returned to us within 28 days of receiving them: - in their original condition (both products and packaging); securely wrapped; together with our delivery slip; and at your own risk and cost.
When we have received the products, we will credit your credit card or debit card with the purchase price of the products no later than 30 days from the date the products are received by us.