Fusion Calcium Advanced
Features and benefits
- Highly bioavailable sources of organic calcium to help maintain bone mineralisation, density and strength and aid in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- May help decrease the risk of fractures in older adults and other people with osteoporosis.
- Includes vitamin D, which enhances the bioavailability of calcium and helps reduce calcium loss from bone.
- Suitable for osteoporosis sufferers and those with a family history of osteoporosis.
- Suitable for use by growing children and teenagers, pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, women over 40 years old (including those who are pre-, peri- and post-menopausal), and older people.
- May also be beneficial for those at increased risk of calcium deficiency and/or osteoporosis due to smoking, strenuous exercise, regular strenuous activity, being overweight, being confined to bed, or consuming a diet free of dairy products or containing excessive amounts of fat, protein, sugar, alcohol or caffeine.
- Contains calcium glycinate, which does not cause digestive difficulties or interfere with your ability to absorb iron and other minerals.
- May be taken alongside prescribed medicines known to deplete calcium levels (under the supervision of your healthcare professional).
How it works
Are you getting enough calcium and vitamin D? Research has shown that many Australians have inadequate levels of these two important nutrients, which are required throughout life in order to maximise the formation, mineral density and strength of your bones.
A large body of scientific evidence has shown that taking calcium and vitamin D may help to reduce osteoporosis risk as you get older (for example by minimising bone loss at the hips and spine), and in older people, may also decrease the risk of fractures.
Fusion® Calcium Advanced is a high potency supplement containing calcium glycinate and calcium citrate. These organic sources of calcium are more readily absorbed and utilised by the body than inorganic sources of calcium (such as calcium carbonate), without causing digestive difficulties or interfering with your ability to absorb iron and other minerals.
For example, studies have shown that calcium is absorbed up to 24% more effectively from calcium citrate supplements than it is from calcium carbonate supplements.
This formula also includes vitamin D, which aids calcium absorption, helps reduce the rate at which calcium is lost from bone and has additional benefits for musculoskeletal health. For example, in older people, improving vitamin D status has been shown to reduce the risk of fractures and falls.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Free Click and Collect – Highpoint Shopping Centre (VIC)
FREE Shipping Over $100
Under 0.5kg - $5.95
Flat Rate Shipping Under $100 - $9.95
If you do have a right of cancellation, you must tell us you wish to cancel within seven days of receiving the products.
The products must be returned to us within 28 days of receiving them: - in their original condition (both products and packaging); securely wrapped; together with our delivery slip; and at your own risk and cost.
When we have received the products, we will credit your credit card or debit card with the purchase price of the products no later than 30 days from the date the products are received by us.